Puretec® Hybrid-G7 Whole House Treatment System
Protection Against Cysts, Viruses and Bacteria in Your Water. Available at Irrigear Yass.
Have confidence in the quality of your mains and rainwater.
We need to have confidence that the rainwater we’re providing our family is safe for consumption. Sediment, leaves and debris from trees can enter your rainwater through gutters, bacteria can also enter rainwater tanks, for example from bird droppings being washed in from the roof.
Puretec’s most popular filtration and UV all-in-one unit, the Puretec® Hybrid-G7 provides safe and purified water at every tap. Designed for both mains and rainwater supply, this system is highly effective in eliminating 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and cysts in your water. It’s the ideal choice for filtering rainwater but can also be used to filter main water supplies as well.
This is achieved firstly by passing through a coarse filtration stage for large particles and sediment. The water then passes through a dual purpose carbon filter, removing taste, odour, chemicals and fine sediment. Water finally passes through the UV chamber for total protection, killing bacteria, viruses and cysts including E. Coli, giving you perfectly pure tasting water at every tap.
The Puretec Hybrid-G7 not only makes your water taste and smell great, but also prolongs the life of your household appliances.
Protection for your family at every tap.
The Hybrid-G7 reduces bad taste, odour, chemicals and sediment giving good general purpose filtration but it also effectively kills 99.9% of bacteria thanks to its advanced Radfire™ UV technology. Radfire™ is a natural water purification process that's eco-friendly and completely chemical free. So you get safe, purified water at every outlet in the house.
Less time on maintenance, more time for family.
Life can get busy, especially for families, that’s why the Hybrid-G7 is perfectly suited for a busy lifestyle. Maintenance is simple and can be done in minutes - without tools. It's as easy as replacing the UV lamp once a year and periodically cleaning the sleeve.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Puretec products rom Irrigear Yass your local Irrigear® Independent Experts — the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management.
The Hybrid-G7 filters are also quick and easy to change yourself with very little effort and easy to follow steps.
- Whole House UV Water Treatment
- Designed for both Mains and Rainwater Supply
- Eliminates 99.9% of Bacteria & Parasites
A washable sediment filter that removes silt, sludge, dirt and rust.
The carbon cartridge reduces taste, odour and chemicals.
Ultraviolet protection kills 99.9% of bacteria with Radfire™ ultraviolet technology, a natural purification process that's completely eco-friendly and chemical-free.
- Filtration & UV ultraviolet all-in-one unit.
- Quick & easy plug-and-play installation.
- Kills 99.9% of E. coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts with Radfire™ ultraviolet technology, a natural purification process that’s complete eco-friendly and chemical-free.
- Turns your tank and mains water into pure, safe, delicious drinking water.
- Designed for harsh climate.
- High strength aluminium bracket for durability.
- Equipped with a lamp count-down timer & failure alarm (audible & visible).
- Anti-corrosion construction.
- Anti-tamper & child-proof lockable lid.
- Hinged lid for easy access for lamp change.
- Four (4) Puretec® Hybrid-G Models are available, to suit specific water conditions – Hybrid-G6, Hybrid G7, Hybrid G8 & Hybrid-G9 (see PDF for details)
- Weather-proof Cover – Light-weight Aluminium bracket with Architectural Grade PVDF electro coating.
- Weather Protection – The Hybrid incorporates a weather cover for outdoor installations.
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance – Constructed using high strength aluminium bracket, lid and stainless chamber ensures no rusting.
- Easy Installation – 4 mounting points for quick and easy installation.
- Neatly Concealed Monitor Panel – Monitors the lamp life, failure alarm (audible & visible) and total running days of the Radfire UV unit.
- Anti-Tamper Design – Anti-tamper and childproof lockable lid.
Product Code: Hybrid-G7
Replacement Parts & Cartridges
Stage 1 Filter: PL05MP2
Stage 2 Filter: DP10MP2
High Output UV Lamp, 46 W: RL6
Max Flow Rate: 130 Lpm
Max Temperature: 52 °C
Min/Max Pressure: 300 - 520 kPa
Connection: 1” BSP (25 mm)
Warranty: 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridges. ^3 year warranty is 1 year parts & labour, plus 2 years parts only. Warranty excludes lamps & cartridges.
All Puretec® Hybrid models should be protected from harsh environments where overexposure to salt or aggressive chemicals can occur.
Cold water line only.
Power supply: AC 240V | 50Hz.
Supply pressure: 300-520 kPa. Install a pressure limiting valve if pressure exceeds 500 kPa.
Note: For point of entry installations an approved dual check backflow prevention device must be installed.
Supply temperature 0 - 52 °C (protect from freezing).
Alternative fittings may be required if being connected to anything other than 25 mm threads.
Note: Only use thread seal tape. Do not use liquid sealant.
Ensure the water supply flow rate does not exceed the rated maximum of the Hybrid system.
Ensure the electrical power supply to the Hybrid system is sufficient, allowing for other appliances that may be connected to the circuit e.g. pump, and ensuring it is surge protected, and protected against brown-outs. If in doubt, please consult a qualified electrician.
Use unions at pipe connections to enable easy removal and servicing. Use sufficient tape to ensure an airtight seal and do not over tighten. To prevent strain on the unit, always support heavy inlet and outlet pipes.
Where the water being treated contains unusually high levels of dissolved solids, particularly hard water, iron, manganese or biological organisms, a deposit build up on the quartz sleeve may occur over time. Maximum recommended parameters are as follows:
Iron: less than 0.3 mg/L
Hydrogen Sulfide: less than 0.05 mg/L
Suspended Solids: less than 10mg/L
Manganese: less than 0.05 mg/L
Hardness: less than 110mg/L
Premium Manufacturer of Water Filtration Products.
Puretec® is dedicated to manufacturing a wide range of leading edge water filtration products and to provide unrivaled backup. All Puretec products come with class leading warranties, are of impeccable quality and are true to our tagline "Perfecting Water". With 30 years in the water filtration industry, Puretec remains a family owned, family run company with an unrivalled reputation for quality, innovation and reliability.
Puretec’s vision is to be the world’s best water purification manufacturer. The best means providing outstanding quality and value, leading innovation and continuous improvement, ‘Wow’ Customer service and the largest range through authorised distributors.
Talk to the team at Irrigear Yass a member of Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about the complete range of Puretec Water Filtration Systems – and start drinking pure water sooner than you thought possible!
Enquiry form find out more